Asynchronous Brake Motors
Asynchronous self-braking electric motors are systems that combine an asynchronous, three-phase or single-phase motor and a steel disk brake, all in one unit. Self-braking electric motors are needed in situations where it is crucial to minimize stopping times, while also maintaining the typical advantages of asynchronous motors. Given the extreme precision in braking, the self-braking electric motors are typically used for lifting machinery (hoists, etc) and handling.
– Electric brake motors will ensure very short stopping times and precise braking, while also maintaining the typical advantages of electric asynchronous motors. These motors are in a closed system, compact and light, easy, and economical to maintain.
– The steel disc brakes in the electric brake motors work when their power supply is removed, by means of the pressure exerted by springs inside the system, activated magnetically.
– The construction with redundant springs along with the braking mechanism in the absence of current will guarantee a high level of safety for the lifting and handling systems.
Asynchronous three phase brake motor for industrial applications, totally enclosed, externally fan-cooled.
– Brake power by alternating current A.C.
– Brake powered by direct current D.C.
Protection IP 55,
Thermal insulation class F,
Motor frame aluminium,
Brake supply from separate line.
Sizes : 63 – 160
Powers : 0,12 kW – 18,5 kW
Braking torque : 2 Nm – 200Nm
Poles : 2, 4, 6, 8